The pollution liability insurance market has seen a tremendous change over the past year with pricing hardening and coverage becoming more restrictive. This informative session will address:
• The factors driving the current state of the market
• Expectations for the next year
• Pollution claim trends and their impact on insurers
• What you can do to protect your company against punitive rate increases
• Ways to mitigate pollution loss exposure
Thursday, January 25, 2018 Registration: 2:30 pm
Presentation: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Drinks and appetizers: 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
McMurray Room at The Calgary Petroleum Club,
319 – 5th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB
Director, Energy, Ed Broking
Assistant Vice President and Petroleum Industry Manager, Chubb Insurance Company of Canada
Sheila Griffith, P. Eng.
Senior Loss Adjuster, CTA
Tim Ross, P. Eng.
Business Development Manager - Canada, PureHM
This seminar would be of interest to anyone who is responsible for insurance coverage and/or who is involved in pipeline integrity management and HSE.
Send an email to reserve a place to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please confirm your attendance prior to January 19, 2018.